Sub-Committee Members & Community Partners,
Although The Sub-Committee is going Dark this month in August we will see each other back on September 17.
We will send out another friendly reminder next month for the coming Monday September 17 2:00 pm -3:30 pm. The meeting will be held at Young Visionaries Office 696 S. Tippecanoe, San Bernardino CA 92408 Please check out some of the ongoing events, training’s, job opportunities and community activities that are going on in the upcoming weeks.
The AA Sub- Committee is looking forward to discussing:
· Reviewing our Sub-Committee work plan
· Proposing Time and Location for 2018 Black History Program
· Pin-pointing the target groups and identifying speakers for 2018’s Black History Program
· Learning how we can support “October Featured Causes”: Domestic Violence Month / Breast Cancer Awareness Month/ Hispanic Heritage Month Native Month/ Down Syndrome Awareness Month
· Featured Discussion: Mental Health Wellness and Healthy Social Media and Community Communication in the times we live in.