Support the San Bernardino County Library through the Friends of the Library as they offer a BUY ONE GET ONE BOOK SALE event. All proceeds made from the sale will be used to fund special events, materials, and programs at the library branches.
From August 22nd-28th, buy one book and receive a second book of equal or lesser value 50% off at the following branches:
• Newton T. Bass Apple Valley Branch Library, 14901 Dale Evans Parkway, Apple Valley | (760) 247-2022
• Barstow Branch Library, 304 East Buena Vista, Barstow | (760) 256-4853
• James S. Thalman Chino Hills Branch Library, 13180 Central Avenue, Chino Hills | (909) 590-5380
• Crestline Branch Library, 24105 Lake Gregory Drive, Crestline | (909) 338-3294
• Fontana Lewis Library and Technology Center, 8437 Sierra Avenue, Fontana | (909) 574-4500
• Hesperia Branch Library, 9650 7th Avenue, Hesperia | (760) 552-6050
• Joshua Tree Branch Library, 6465 Park Blvd., Joshua Tree | (760) 366-1430
• Lake Arrowhead Branch Library, 27235 Highway 189, Blue Jay | (909) 337-3118
• Phelan Memorial Library, 9800 Clovis Road, Phelan | (760) 868-3053
• Rialto Branch Library, 251 West 1st Street, Rialto | (909) 356-2570
• Yucaipa Branch Library, 12040 5th Street, Yucaipa | (909) 790-3146
• Yucca Valley Branch Library, 57271 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley | (760) 228-3244
In support of the Countywide Vision’s Vision2Read literacy campaign, this program will help to improve literacy among children, by inspiring an excitement to read, providing a variety of reading materials, and a special incentive.
The San Bernardino County Library System is a dynamic network of 32 branch libraries that serve a diverse population over a vast geographic area. The County library system strives to provide equal access to information, technology, programs, and services for all people who call San Bernardino County home.
The library plays a key role in the achievement of the Countywide Vision, by contributing to educational, cultural, and historical development of our County community.
For more information on the San Bernardino County Library system, please visit http://www.sbclib/org/ or call (909) 387-2220.