— The PuffCuff® hair accessory line hosts a naturally curly extravaganza to encourage people to ditch damaging hair accessories in exchange for those that preserve hair while offering great style. —
Marietta, GA — The countdown has begun! The biggest product breakthrough for curly and kinky hair everywear, the PuffCuff®, is holding its first event ever — #DitchtheBand LIVE — on Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 4:00pm-7:00pm EDT at The Gathering Spot.
As featured in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, NaturallyCurly.com and Black Enterprise to name a few, the PuffCuff® hair accessory, which is black-owned and operatd, is taking the beauty world by storm for innovating an alternative to the traditional elastic hair band. Founder, Ceata Lash, is on a mission to encourage everyone to end their dependency on damaging hair accessories by ditching elastic hair bands and other hair ties, which are known to cause hair breakage, thin edges and tension headaches.
PuffCuff® is a unique, durable, easy-to-use tool that will uphold curls and kinks in a variety of styles without the suffering confines and tension brought upon by elastic bands and other hair ties. Equipped to handle the most thickest manes, the full PuffCuff® line of products consists of various sizes of uniquely designed PuffCuff® clamps suitable for all ages, males and females, with curly to kinky hair.
“I would definitely tell everyone to at least try the PuffCuff®,” says PuffCuff® customer Tabitha Wiggins. “You’ll notice immediate changes. No more headaches!”
Customer, Whitney Mendoza, says, “Go online and get the PuffCuff®. I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything! This is fantastic!”
#DitchtheBand LIVE serves as the PuffCuff®’s premiere beauty event, featuring a hair show, product demonstrations, styling tutorials, a vendor marketplace and loaded swag bags filled with curly hair goodies. The event will be held at the Gathering Spot on 384 Northyards Boulevard, Atlanta, GA. Tickets are $15 for the public and free to members of the media who provide credentials. All registrants will receive a free t-shirt and free Original PuffCuff® hair clamp when they register at: http://www.thePuffCuff.com/products/ditchtheband
Specific #DitchtheBand LIVE highlights include:
* The PuffCuff® Pop-Up Salon where attendees will receive their free original PuffCuff® hair clamps and Glamorous Styling Tutorials, provided by the PuffCuff® Glam Team.
* Dance Presentation choreographed by one of Beyoncé’s hand-picked dancers and former Philadelphia 76ers performer, Kimmie Gee.
* The exciting PuffCuff® Hair Show showcasing elaborate curly updos from the workplace to the runway. The show is produced mobile beauty service and fashion show producers YBLimited.
* The PuffCuff® Vendor Marketplace featuring Noisy Knits, Stolen Outfitters, Two Twisted Sisters, and Femmnoire to name a few.
* The PuffCuff® Swag Bags, available at no additional charge to attendees, includes complimentary products from companies including Symphony Chips, Uncle Funky’s Daughter, CURLS, Curls & Potions, Healthy Hair Journey, Kriyiyah Botanicals, Inansi, Patsie Girl and Treasured Locks to name just a few.
Attendees will leave the event with everything needed to ensure having the very best experience using a PuffCuff® while taking better care of their naturally curly manes.
For product reviews, interviews with PuffCuff® Founder, Ceata E. Lash, and/or event coverage opportunities, please contact Lauren Thomas with Brainchild Associates at email@example.com or call 678-884-4008 ext. 705.